Home > Elephant Nature
Park > How you can help
How You Can Help
- Buy a medical kit to treat our elephants from our
- Let people at home know that there are only 30,000 Asian elephants left on the planet.
(Imagine this in human terms, as under a third of a Wembley cup-final or Super Bowl crowd)
- Do not support elephant poachers by buying ivory or skin products. If you own ivory
already don not glamorise it by wearing it. Demand causes death to these innocent creatures.
- Check the merchandise of your local stores. If ivory or other elephant body products are
for sale contact the store management to let them know that you oppose the sale of these
items and, until removed, will not use this store again.
- Call your local zoo and ask if they are involved in any overseas elephant conservation
projects. They may have "elephant days" and other such schemes. You may even get
to help out as a volunteer. Tell them about us; co-operation is the best way for the
- Send letters to the editor of your local newspapers describing the plight of the
elephant and how we can all assist in their survival
- Tell your friends overseas that they are welcome to visit our web-site.
- Order something from our on-line shop - proceeds help!
- Join the park as a volunteer.
- Support The Serengati Foundation's efforts
[a 501c3 non profit organization]
Home > Elephant
Nature Park > How You can help